Here are some of our favorites:
- Keep it simple! Stick to a simple color palette and only colors found in nature.
- Do not put fake flowers or greenery on top of your kitchen cabinets. They will only collect dust and make your kitchen look cluttered.
- This is not the time to go cheap. Try to say away from plastic and go with silk or preserved boxwood. You can always look for them on sale if you don't want to spend a lot...and remember, this is a one-time investment!
- Use a pair of topiaries on either side of a mantel for a formal look.
- Larger arrangements look best on a sideboard, console, or entry table.
- Small, colorful arrangements look pretty on a nightstand or coffee table.
This post contains affiliate links and we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link. This will not change the cost of the item to you.